Monday, April 13, 2009

The Test of a Teacher Beginning

What does it take to be an excellent teacher? An excellent teacher does massive amounts of preparation for a 50 minute class, brings all Science experiment materials from her own kitchen, listens to all the problems her students have whether they happen at school or at home, is a nurse to those in need, a comforter to those in pain, real or imagined, and the list goes on and on.....
If you know of a really excellent teacher, let him or her know how you feel! The most simplest words of praise or thanks will leave your favorite teacher feeling renewed with purpose, love, and happiness. Don't we all like to be appreciated for the work we do?
One of the greatest teachers of all time was Jesus. When was the last time we thanked him or gave him words of praise?


PSA 18:49 Therefore I will praise you among the nations, O LORD; I will
sing praises to your name.

30:4 Sing to the LORD, you saints of his; praise his holy name.

12 that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will
give you thanks forever.

35:18 I will give you thanks in the great assembly; among throngs of
people I will praise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment