Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Best

Ahhh..Sunday, the day of rest. I am all for resting on Sunday but there always seems to be something else that needs done. After church, there is cooking lunch, washing dishes, folding clothes, and helping the hubby with a little project. The day just seems to fly by. I lost my 7 year old for awhile today...not seriously...just let her play with the neighbor boy! He has a trampoline! She misses playing with girls but at least she has 3 boys nearby! I worry that she will be a tomboy but I guess that isn't so bad. Anyway now that she is found again, I must give her the attention she needs. And supervise her piano lesson. What a glorious day! I know that I should slow down and rest on Sunday but I am always playing "catch up" with my household. So my verse for today is:
For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.Exodus 20:10-12

2 comments:

  1. Well, I got to relax a little more yesterday than I usually do. Mama and Landon came over for dinner and we played Phase 10 afterward while the little ones slept. The older ones went to a pond in the woods that they've discovered. Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed! I didn't even realize you had started a blog...well actually I do kind of remember you mentioning it on the family site...

    ReplyDelete